The diagnosis and treatment of foot and lower extremity issues such as:
- Heel Pain
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Ingrown Toenails
- Nail Disease and Deformity
- Flat Feet
- Sports Injury or Related Pain
- Diabetic foot examination, wound prevention and treatment*
*Board Certified by the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Foot Wounds and Diabetic Footwear (abmsp.org).
Prescription custom orthotic devices
The process for obtaining orthotics includes:
- detailed biomechanical and gait analysis.
- 3-Dimension capture of the foot in a corrected and balanced position either via laser scan (Sharp Shape) or plaster-of-paris
- Individualized prescription to address your specific biomechanical issues that will help you achieve your desired level of mobility while keeping in mind your desired shoe choice
- Use of local accredited orthotic laboratory
- Assistance with all insurance forms including letter of medical necessity if needed.