The diagnosis and treatment of foot and lower extremity issues such as:
- Heel Pain
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Ingrown Toenails
- Nail Disease and Deformity
- Flat Feet
- Sports Injury or Related Pain
- Diabetic foot examination, wound prevention and treatment*
*Board Certified in Wound Care through the Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing.
Prescription custom orthotic devices
The process for obtaining orthotics includes:
- detailed biomechanical and gait analysis.
- 3-Dimension capture of the foot in a corrected and balanced position either via laser scan (Sharp Shape) or plaster-of-paris
- Individualized prescription to address your specific biomechanical issues that will help you achieve your desired level of mobility while keeping in mind your desired shoe choice
- Use of local accredited orthotic laboratory
- Assistance with all insurance forms including letter of medical necessity if needed.